Councilor at Large
2321 East Eighth Street
Duluth MN 55812
Phone: (218) 310-5356
expires: January 6, 2014
Districts 1-5 Map
Thanks for your interest in the political process and me. If you want to get ahold of me, I advise people to either e-mail or call. Also, you can check me out on Facebook - look for my Councilor Hartman page.
Thanks again for your interest!
Dan was born and raised in Crosby, Minnesota and graduated from Crosby-Ironton High School in 2001. He moved to Duluth in 2001 to attend college. It was during this time he met his wife Elizabeth, who he married in 2006. After which, the couple moved into their home in the East Hillside.
In his spare time he enjoys backpacking up the North Shore, Cross Country skiing Duluth’s many great trails, snowboarding at Spirit Mountain, reading presidential biographies, and watching movies with his wife.
- Director of Veterans Memorial Hall - a program of the St. Louis County Historical Society.
offices held and years served
to the City Council to an At Large Seat in 2009.
- History Major/Political Science Minor - University of Minnesota Duluth - 2005.
- Masters of Advocacy and Political Leadership - University of Minnesota Duluth - 2009.
- Member of the East Hillside Community Club.
- Member of the Hillfest Planning Committee.
- Board member of the Duluth Air and Aviation Expo.
- Current member of the Knights of Columbus #447.
- Past board member of Northern Lakes Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Past board president of Neighborhood Housing Services.