Skip to main content
Licenses & Permits

Temporary On Sale Liquor License

INITIAL CONTACT:  City Clerk, 330 City Hall, 411 W. 1st St., Duluth  MN  55802.

FORM:   License Application.

TELEPHONE NUMBER:  (218) 730-5500.

ISSUED TO:  Temporary on sale liquor licenses are issued only to:

    • Clubs, charitable organizations, religious organizations and other nonprofit organizations in existence for at least three years.
    • A registered political committee.
    • A state university.
    • A brewer who manufactures fewer than 3,500 barrels of malt liquor in a year.
    • For a temporary on sale non-intoxicating malt liquor license, click here for application.

FEE:  See Fee Schedule

PROCEDURE:  Liquor applications filed with the City Clerk are referred to the Alcohol, Gambling and Tobacco Commission whose function is to advise the City Council on approving issuance of the license.  The license is issued by the Minnesota State Liquor Control Commissioner.

Jeffrey J. Cox
City Clerk
City Hall, Room 330
411 West First Street
Duluth, MN 55802
(218) 730-5500



City of Duluth, 411 West First Street, Duluth, Minnesota 55802
©2019 City of Duluth, Minnesota. All Rights Reserved | Disclaimers | Contact the City | Sitemap
Follow the City of Duluth City Facebook Page City's Twitter Feed City Youtube Channel