Skip to main content
Licenses & Permits

Watercourses Permit, Obstruction to

INITIAL CONTACT:  Engineering Division, 211 City Hall, 411 W. 1st St., Duluth  MN  55802. 

FORM:  Miscellaneous Permit.

FEE:  See Fee Schedule.

TELEPHONE NUMBER:  (218) 730-5200.

ISSUE TO:  Those wishing to install, construct, maintain a culvert, drain, pipe, main or obstruction in a natural watercourse.

PROCEDURE:  Application, fee, any other requested information that may pertain to the approval of said permit. Can be issued after review of site plan and a field inspection, usually within one week. 

Cindy Voigt
City Engineer
City Hall, Room 211
411 West First Street
Duluth, MN 55802
(218) 730-5200



City of Duluth, 411 West First Street, Duluth, Minnesota 55802
©2019 City of Duluth, Minnesota. All Rights Reserved | Disclaimers | Contact the City | Sitemap
Follow the City of Duluth City Facebook Page City's Twitter Feed City Youtube Channel