- To view Park Facilities that are available for special events click here -
Park Reservations for Private Events and Weddings
- Permits will be issued for private and wedding events scheduled from Memorial Day weekend through September 30.
- Weddings may be booked one year in advance, i.e. in 2012 for 2013.
- For wedding events, call 218.730.4330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For other private events, call 218.730.4320 or email email@example.com.
- All communications regarding your reservation, should be made by the contact person.
- After your reservation is secured, an application will be emailed or mailed to you. Complete and return the application with the fee. After processing, your permit will be emailed or mailed to you.
- Due to the increasing number of park use requests, reservations are final once the permit has been issued. Please be sure of your date and time when making your reservation. If you choose to cancel the permit, you will forfeit the fee - no exceptions will be made.
- If alcoholic beverages are being displayed, served, or consumed, you must secure an alcohol consumption permit and the permit holder must be on the actual premises at all times.
- We do not provide any additional amenities such as chairs, tables, etc.
- An event is considered "special" when it is open to the public, an admission fee is charged, or it involves much more than an ordinary picnic. Examples are races, runs, walks, festivals, or neighborhood events.
- These events require a different application and permitting process. Please contact Gail at 218.730.4306 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more formation.
- Please review the Building Rental Contact Information form. Some sites are reserved by the City, others by community groups.
- Contact Terri at 218.730.4305 or email@example.com for more information on building reservations.
- Please review the alcohol consumption policy if alcohol will be consumed at your event and request this permit when making your reservation.
- All City ordinances and MN State Statutes must be followed and additional fees will be applied.