Heritage Preservation Commission
The Heritage Preservation Commission (HPC) designates historic resources and makes decisions on construction/demolition permits for historic properties.
- HPC Bylaws (as of the most recent amendment of January 22, 2013). Note: Annual meeting takes place the November of each year.
- Proposed Changes to the Unified Development Chapter relating to the HPC. Click here for the draft langauge proposed to be changed.
Duluth Preservation Alliance is now managing the Duluth Centennial Homes
Awards. For more information visit their website at www.duluthpreservation.org.
National Register Listed Properties - Duluth
Duluth Properties in Historic Districts
Meeting Time and Place:
- 4th Tuesday of each month at 2pm
- Conf Room 303, City Hall unless otherwise specified.
- For the 2013 calendar, click here.
[Back to Boards & Commissions]
Download Board and
Commission Documents (PDF):
| || |
Contact the Heritage Preservation Commission
Your inquiry has been forwarded.