City of Duluth Opens Trails to Public Use
The City of Duluth Parks and Recreation Division has opened the city’s hiking and biking trails for public use. Trails are now open for hiking and leashed dog walking. Motorized vehicles, such as ATVs and motorcycles are not permitted on trails at any time.
Please observe good trail etiquette when meeting others on the trail. Remember to leash your dog for the safety of your pet and others. Other trail users do not know that your dog is friendly and will not jump or bite. Pick up after your dog too. Trail users are asked to follow the following trail use etiquette:
• Please help maintain good trails for the enjoyment and safety of all users.
• Always stay on trails.
• Dogs must be leashed at all times.
• Be courteous when meeting others on the trail.
• Pick up and carry out litter.
• Please do not use the trails when wet.
• Avoid areas on the trails that are wet and muddy.
To download a city trail map go to www.duluthmn.gov/parks
# # #