Duluth Celebrates National Trails Day on Saturday, June 2nd
In recognition of National Trails Day the public is invited to join various trail organizations and the City of Duluth at several locations throughout the city to help on trail projects. No experience necessary, all ages welcome. Dress for the weather and bring water and food. The start times are at 9:00 AM.
Help out at one of the following locations:
- Work with Cyclists of Gitchee Gumee Shores (COGGS) on a trail reroute. Meet at the Hartley Road entrance to the park.
- Wheels on Trails will be at Hartley Nature Center off Woodland Avenue with information about Universal Accessibility.
- Duluth Cross Country Ski Club will be at Spirit Mountain working on ski trails. Meet at the Campground Office.
- Zenith City Flyers disc golf club will be working at the Miller Creek Disc Golf Course located off Arlington Ave.
- Duluth Area Horse Trail Alliance is working at the top of Gogebic Street on the old Duluth Winnipeg Pacific RR grade.
For specific details, contact Judy Gibbs at 218-269-4712 or email@example.com
# # #